Mainland UK and Northern Ireland only.
We are unable to deliver overseas, to the Channel Islands or to Southern Ireland.
1. All Deliveries to UK addresses are sent via the Royal Mail unless an item is particularly heavy, in which case we will use a courier. Depending on the value of the item we may also send the item Recorded or Special Delivery.
All Deliveries are made between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Your order must be placed on our website before 4pm to be shipped that day.
2. We do not deliver to other residential addresses other than the registered card holder address if payment made by card. We can deliver to an alternate delivery address provided your payment method is 3D secured. You may also pay via bank transfer to enable delivery to an alternative address.
3. Delivery times are based upon your order passing all risk and security checks.
4. Deliveries made to some parts of Northern Scotland and other remote areas may take longer to be delivered due to their location.
5. Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays are not included as a working day. Please take this into account when making your purchase.
6. All deliveries will require a signature on receipt and cannot be left with a third party.
7. Saturday deliveries can be arranged but are offered on a case by case situation and an additional delivery charge will apply.
8. Please ensure you check your item before signing for it, as we cannot be held responsible for the condition of an item once it has been signed for and accepted. When signing for a delivery you are accepting the item in the condition it arrives, if the box is damaged then you are required to sign for the item as damaged.
9. If goods are returned to us because of a failed delivery for any reason, the carriage cost is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred to re-deliver the order.
10. Missing or delayed items needs to be reported to customer services support within 48 hours. Please note that we will need at least 48 hours to investigate before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
11. MiStoreTechnics does not support purchases from outside of the UK Mainland and therefore all transactions will be subject to UK VAT. You are advised not to place orders with a shipping destination outside of the Mainland UK.
1. Following your purchase online, we will send you email confirmation to acknowledge your order and again when your goods have been dispatched from our warehouse. The email address used, will be the one you provided at the point of purchase.
2. Unfortunately we do not offer collection at this time, all our products are dispatched directly from our warehouse.
3. Standard deliveries should arrive within 3 working days, but often arrive quicker than this. We cannot specify a delivery time. If you have not received your goods within 3 working days please contact Customer Support by email and we will track the delivery for you.